Chief Information Officer (CIO) services is an ideal solution for small or mid-sizes firms that enables a company to take advantage of the CIO services to help with the business process and strategy as in the case of Fortune 500 companies, yet at a fraction of that cost. Below is an overview of some of the tasks associated with our CIO services.
- Regular weekly or monthly meetings either on-site or via conference call, to go over goals and strategy.
- Availability of CIO/CTO for technology related meetings and discussion.
- Planning and manage strategic IT initiatives.
- Drafting of Policies and Procedures (network, security, Internet, Computers).
- Disaster Recovery Program (identify risks and provide recommendations for a business continuity plan)
- Focus on minimizing cost and maximizing productivity.
- Review currently installed applications to recommend upgrades or changes if required.
At Veusoft, the designated CIOs for our clients have proven expertise in both business and technical facets of their role. They will interact with the enterprise and its executive team to drive new business initiatives to a long-term strategic success.