Fully Managed Services
Fully managed outsourcing allows the companies to concentrate on what they do best while Veusoft as your IT partner do what we do the best.
- Our core service is the "fully managed services", where we remotely manage all your network equipments including servers, firewall, routers, switches and the entire network.
- We could either manage the entire equipments or network hosted IN-HOUSE at the client location or hosted at one of our Hosting service provider partners, RACKSPACE.
- We are your remote IT staff or an extension to your current IT staff.
- You get assigned a team of experts as well as a manager who will be your single point of contact for your support escalation or consultation.
- There will be a transparent portal for change management, where the clients have full control over the authorization and management.
- Exceptional Service and response time.
- We know our clients and maintain a working relationship with your team
This includes a time-to-time proactive maintenance either through remote management or on-site visit to client location by our VEUSOFT experts. This proactive service helps clients staying up-to-date and fully equipped for any Mission Critical situations. Below is a detailing of what is included with this service.
- All the Servers and network equipments are periodically updated with the critical updates and patch fixes.
- The server is constantly monitored for logs or any potential hacking threats or port scans.
- The DATA files and backed up to tapes and to the cloud on a real time basis.
- Servers snapshot and Imaging
- High Availability and fault tolerance implementation
- Full monitoring of the entire network including servers and all hardware equipments on the network.
As you only pay for time used, outsourcing results in significant savings. Also, setting fixed costs for projects allows better budget control.
Staying up to date
Technology changes rapidly, and outsourcing providers will have greater appreciation of developments in other industries and be able to determine which emerging technologies can be beneficial to your firm.
Better Risk Management
Risks are reduced as the IT partner will have prior knowledge and experience on projects and only offer proven working solutions. Not only will they have far more real-world experience in many industries they will also be better at mitigating the risks involved in handling delicate tasks like upgrades and security management.
Hiring and Training services
For projects that must be handled in-house, top professional IT outsourcing companies can assist in hiring and training staff to ensure they have the appropriate skills. This training can be conducted on the job, with IT outsourcers providing arrangements where their staff can work at your location.
Economies of scale
Most small firms simply cannot afford to match the in-house support services that larger firms have, limiting what can be done, and when. A good outsourcing firm will have the resources to start immediately. Outsourcing also helps small firms act "big" by giving them the economies of scale, efficiency, and expertise that large firms enjoy. Sometimes far better solutions due to less internal bureaucracy...
Start new projects quickly
A good outsourcing firm has the resources to start a project right away. Handling the same project in-house might involve taking weeks or months to hire the right people, train them, and provide the support they need. And if a project requires major capital investments (such as building a series of distribution centers), the startup process can be even more difficult.
Focus on your core business
Every business has limited resources, and every manager has limited time and attention. Outsourcing can help your business to shift its focus from peripheral activities toward work that serves the customer, and it can help managers set their priorities more clearly.