Veusoft is one of the fastest growing managed-service IT consulting firms in the country. We resource professionals directly to our clients including Fortune 500 companies. We are actively recruiting IT professionals for free training and placement services.
Position: Storage Engineer
This is for SAN operations to include allocations, decommissioning and incident management of infrastructure. The infrastructure includes but is not limited to EMC VNX and XMAX arrays, Brocade switches, HP prolient servers. It will require an understanding of Hyper-V, powerpath, spa, smc and unisphere.
- Have experience implementing engineering solutions for various EMC storage platforms.
- Performing Enterprise VNX / VNXe implementation services.
- Performing Enterprise CLARiiON implementation services.
- Performing Enterprise Celerra implementation services.
- Performing EMC to EMC and Non-EMC to EMC Data Migration services.
- Performing RecoverPoint and other EMC replication technology design and implementation services.
- Possess a working knowledge and hands-on experience with the following systems: network and storage and Virtualization manufacturers: Cisco, EMC, and VMware.
- Have experience providing engineering solutions to help create high performance storage environments that support both virtualized and non-virtualized workloads.
- Strong technical knowledge of data center compositions and disaster recovery strategies.
- EXTREMELY STRONG written and verbal communication skills.
Position: Sr. IS/Architect
A very strong architect able to lead Client's own storage team and set a strategic direction for them. This is a role as an architect who can do both hands on and some design. So a high level Sr IS/Architect would be a good fit. The environment (block level access) is VMAX, Cisco, HPUX, Windows, Linux and some ESX.
- To operate in multiple data centers where, all are accessible from client facilities in Bothell, WA. (Near Seattle) The work will be array configuration, initial layout, escalation support, best practice around tiering, etc.
- There may be some data migration activity as they are trying to move out of a local to a remote data enter in central Washington.
- Strong familiarity with the performance aspects of the VMAX and how to monitor them with Unisphere.
Position: Network Engineer / System Engineer
The requirements include but not limited to the following.
- Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 – AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Terminal Services, etc.
- Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory.
- Email routing and Email server technology.
- MAC OS X 10.6 and 10.7 .
- Windows XP and 7.
- Symantec Backup Exec 2012.
- Blackberry / iPhone / Android phone support and configuration for email and calendar.
- Knowledge of Firewall/ Switches/ VPN/Remote Access hardware.
- Knowledge of Web Server Technologies – IIS, Apache, PHP, MSSQL, MYSQL.
- knowledge with Unix/Linux administration
- Basic knowledge with Cisco Routers and Cisco Switching.
- Basic Knowledge with VMware and Storage Area Network (SAN, NAS).