Virtualization and Consolidation
To remain competitive, companies are realizing the enormous potential of virtualization and are fast adopting virtualization technologies. Veusoft specializes in virtualization in all its forms including server, desktop, application, storage and network. Our virtualization experts can help design, integrate and implement virtualization technologies best suited for your business needs. Virtualization offers lot of benefits to help your business leverage state of art technologies and remain competitive. However, proper design and implementation is the key to realizing these benefits. At Veusoft, our goal is to leverage virtualization technologies to make your IT environment more cost effective and efficient. Benefits of Virtualization:
- Consolidate existing server hardware to fewer physical servers thereby reducing server footprint in your data center.
- Go green with fewer physical servers resulting in reduced power consumption and reduced cooling requirements.
- Rapidly and easily deploy new servers and desktops within hours - No more waiting for weeks for new hardware arrival and set up.
- Virtualization efficiently uses hardware resources (CPU, Memory, Storage, etc.) by consolidating and making available all the resources that were previously unused.
- Virtualization provides reliable, simpler and cost effective ‘Availability’ and ‘Disaster Recovery’ model to ensure business continuity.
- Ideal for application testing, as virtualization provides easy rollback of servers and desktop.
- Virtualization allows hardware upgrade without downtime.
Veusoft specializes in industry leading VMware Virtual Infrastructure and Microsoft Windows Hyper-V virtualization products. Our certified experts can entirely transform your current infrastructure in to virtual one or integrate virtualization to coexist with legacy environment. Veusoft provides design and implementation of following different forms of virtualization.
Server virtualization is the most popular which allows running multiple virtual servers on a single physical machine. We have extensive experience with VMware vSphere and Windows Hyper-V implementations making them robust, efficient and highly available. We follow industry best practices for virtualization implementations on all leading hardware manufacturers including HP, IBM and Dell to get the best return on your investment.
Desktop virtualization or VDI (virtual desktop infrastructure) allows deploying virtual desktop from a centralized server location. Veusoft specializes in VMware View and Microsoft VDI suite for desktop virtualization.
Storage Virtualization is the implementation and management of tiered storage solutions to obtain a lower cost per capacity across a corporation or enterprise. Storage optimization is an Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) strategy.
Vitalizing applications makes them more portable, compatible and manageable. It allows applications to be isolated from the operating system and other applications making them more reliable. Application virtualization works especially great in combination with desktop virtualization. Veusoft specializes in Microsoft App-V and VMware ThinApp technologies.